Today, rising singer-songwriter Olivia Lane releases her new full-length album HEART CHANGE – available to stream/download now. The album features 11 songs, all of which are written/co-written by Nashville based Texan artist Lane, along with well-acclaimed songwriters including Matt Nolen (Eric Paslay, Trace Atkins, Lindi Ortega) and Skip Black (Craig Morgan, Jana Kramer, LOCASH) among others.
“When thinking of what to name this body of work, I had to reflect on what I had experienced in my life over the last few years,” says Lane. “I’m learning heart changes lead to growth, maturity, heartbreak, heart mending and new ways to look at life. They are necessary in becoming our truest selves.”
Today’s release features brand new song Break, as well as recently released Lois Lane, Woman At The Well and I Let The Devil In, which has received airplay across the UK & Europe following its exclusive first play on BBC Radio 2 in February. Streams for the album tracks released to date have already totalled over 3.9 million, with 2.4m+ views for the official music videos, and features on high profile playlists including Wild Country & PopCo (Spotify), New In Country (Apple Music) and Country Waves (TIDAL).
OLIVIA LANE – HEART CHANGE Track List:
1. Same Old Story (Jay Knowles, Olivia Lane, Matt Nolen)
2. Living Instead (Lance Carpenter, Skip Black, Olivia Lane)
3. Nothing Changes (Katt Higgins, Matt Nolen, Olivia Lane)
4. I Let The Devil In (Olivia Lane)
5. Why Don’t We (Olivia Lane, Skip Black, Matt Nolen)
6. Boy’s Still Got It (Olivia Lane, Bonnie Baker, Roxie Dean)
7. Woman At The Well (Olivia Lane, Steve Fee, Jesse Reeves)
8. Sweet Sister (Olivia Lane, Matt Nolen)
9. Heart Change (Olivia Lane, Skip Black, Matt Nolen)
10. Lois Lane (Olivia Lane, Steve Fee, Jesse Reeves)
11. Break (Olivia Lane, Tori Tullier, Kate Malone)